Why rent from us?
PB Supercar Hire is not a hire broker and owns its entire fleet, we can therefore guarantee the availability and condition of our supercars. Our ethos to super car hire has, and always will be to provide the best all round UK experience based around customer service, knowledge of the industry, reliability, customer satisfaction, and of course supercar rental prices. We have and always will be the most cost effective supercar hire company in London and the UK. We can guarantee this as we actually own the supercars ourselves- where as a broker will simply inflate the prices to cover their "fee".
Where is PB Supercar Hire?
We are based in Canary Wharf, East London, E14 just off the A13 by the Limehouse Link, meaning hiring a supercar is very easy. Our London location is ideally placed to cater for the finance district of the City of London and Canary Wharf, and with the tube, DLR and overground stations just 2 minutes walk away, access to us from West London, North London and South London is easy. We have secure parking so you can leave your car with us.
Being based just off the A13 gives a very quick and easy route in and out of London in to Essex and Kent, with the M11 and M25 opening up the route to the home counties of Sussex, Surrey, Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, and Hertfordshire. We also can offer delivery in central London if you prefer your vehicle to be delivered. Generally most of our clients are based within 100 miles or so from London but we do offer hires to the whole of the UK.
How old do I need to be?
To hire a supercar, most London and UK companies require the driver to be over 30, or at least 28. Although we also started out with our age barriers at 30, we have over the years developed and nurtured a good relationship with our insurers. We have demonstrated to the insurers a reliable trustworthy business which has allowed us to offer anyone over 25 the chance to hire any of our supercars. This means that more people can enjoy driving our Aston Martins, Bentleys, Ferraris, Mclarens, Lamborghinis and Porsche around the streets of London. If you have any questions about how to hire a supercar, then check out our handy guide, or drop us a line.
What to look for in your supercar hire company:
• Check they have premises that are clearly sign posted by either Google maps or visiting them
• Do a quick Google check on them- check reviews etc
• Look at the fleet on their website in particular making sure they use actual pictures of the car not generic library stock
• Check they actually own the cars and are not brokers or middlemen
• Never pay more than 25% of the price upon booking
• Never pay the damage deposit on booking
• Never meet them away from their premises
• Never let price or the deal they are offering outweigh the basic principles above
• Always sign a contract
• Always check the supercar over and video it or take pictures on check out
• Never pay by bank transfer
If you follow these simple rules your hire will be an experience you will never forget for all the right reasons! We look forward to hearing from you.