How to Hire a Supercar  

Are you hiring a supercar for a special occasion or a thrilling fun experience? Let us explain how it all works.

Step one - choose your supercar

STEP 1 - Choose your supercar

Take a look through the PB Supercars hire fleet and discover the right car for you. Here you will find links to more detail on each car, including images of both the exterior and interior, plus the car's specification. Check out the supercar hire fleet >>

Step two- how long is your supercar hire

STEP 2 - How long is your supercar hire?

Each car has details of the price depending on the length of hire. You can hire for 48 hours (which is our minimum hire), Mid Weekly (Monday 3pm to Friday 11am), Weekends (Friday 12pm to Monday 2pm), per 7 days, or a month.

MILEAGE: Each car comes with a mileage allowance included with the option to pre-book miles. For full details of our pre-booked mileage prices, click here >>
LONGER HIRES: PB Supercars offer Short Term Lease options on all our cars, For more details, visit the Short Term Supercar Hire Lease page >>

Step three - contact us for availability

STEP 3 - Contact us for availability

Each car page has a contact form to allow you to quickly send us a message to reserve your car. Alternatively, you can call the offices on 0207 241 6854 or email us at   Contact PB Supercars >>

PB Supercar Offices: 571 Cable St, London E1W 3EP. We are available to visit  (by prior appointment only) Monday to Sunday between 7.30am-10pm

Step four - arrange your deposit

STEP 4 - Book your car

Once you have decided on the car and dates you require, you will need to pay 25% of the hire cost to secure the booking. The remaining 75% and the refundable damage deposit is paid on the day of hire when you collect the car from us.

Each car will have a refundable damage deposit which will be explained at the time of booking. The deposit amount is also the excess amount. This is the total liability you will have in the unlikely event damage is caused. Please note this is only applicable if the accident is your fault. If a 3rd party is at fault you will have no liability.

DEPOSIT and EXCESS REDUCTION: PB Supercars offer a deposit and excess reduction scheme, where you pay us a fixed amount to reduce the deposit required. For more details on our deposits click here >>

Step five - collect your supercar

STEP 5 - Time to take your car for a drive!

Upon collection of the car simply pay the remaining 75% hire fee and refundable damage deposit and drive the car away.

You have the option to arrange to have us deliver your car to your location, or come and collect it from PB Supercars. Delivery charges do apply. 

We do recommend you collect from us though, not only to reassure you that PB Supercars are here for you and have legitimate London offices, but also so we can answer in person any questions you have about your supercar or driving in London. For more details onDelivery and Collection, click here >>

Years of Dedicated Great Service

PB Supercars are proud to have hired to over 6000 satisfied supercar enthusiasts with amazing customer reviews.

google See our Google Reviews

Hire with Confidence

Our guide on what makes an established supercar hire company a better choice than a broker.

Guide to UK Supercar Hire

Last Minute Discounted Supercar Hire Deals

Sign up to our newsletters and special announcements and be the first to hear about deals and special offers Find out More
Supercar Hire Deals